Satlink WS 6923
Digital Satellite Finder/Meter Satlink WS-6923R10826 allows for quick setup of satellite dishes.
Satlink WS-6923 R10826 has a clear menu that will help any installer to do the job quickly and effectively. The device incorporates a list of over ten popular satellites (plus transponders), which can be modified by the user. It comes with a power adapter and USB cable to connect to a PC.
The level of a signal is given in dBμV and its quality as the percentage based on C/N ratio. These parameters allow for precise alignment of the dish and LNB, as well as for testing signal levels and quality in systems with multiswitches and amplifiers.
Built-in flashlight makes the device even more practical.
- measurements of DVB-S signals
- LNB short circuit protection
- signal level and quality
- signal quality as the percentage based on C/N ratio
- sound and light indication of locking signal
- built-in flashlight
- Li-Ion battery (8.4 V / 800 mAh) for up to 3-hour operating time
- editable satellites, transponders, frequencies
- support for DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and 22 kHz Tone
- upgradable via USB port
Name WS-6923 Compact - Satlink
Input frequency range [MHz] 950-2150
Input level range [dBm] -65 ... -25
LNB power voltage [V] 13/18 (max. 300 mA)
AC/DC adapter [V]/[Hz] 100-240/50-60
(output: 12 VDC / 1 A max)
Power consumption [W] 5
Dimensions [mm] 160 x 80 x 40
Weight [kg] 0.25